Monday, November 2, 2009

Suggestion No. 1: Take off the rose-colored spectacles

Oh good god,

I was in love with this total loser for about four years.
He was much older than myself, and, I thought at the time, the most gorgeous man I had ever seen! We are talking complete Adonis here. Tall, dark and handsome with a beautiful foreign accent, a voice that used to stop me in my tracks when I would hear him....sigh....how he used to make my heart pound when I would see him approaching!! So handsome, I would break out in a sweat and feel instantly like vomiting!!


He had a reputation for being a ladies man, and women everywhere seemed to be talking about him, spreading rumors about his love life, trying to work with him, following him around, and generally looking like a bunch of idiots around him.


I spent four years wondering what he might look like naked, and how he would be in the sack before I finally ended up being alone in a room at night with him.


Wow, what a shock!!


I took in his naked form in utter disbelief. 
After four years of waiting, this is what I was treated to:


Legs skinnier and more feminine than my own. 
An incredibly gay tattoo on his ass (hmmm...is he bi? I wondered to myself...). 
A slightly caved-in chest. 
The beginnings of kyphosis.
His you-know-what was certainly a considerable size, something to be proud of, but his testicals were so small and hairless that they looked as though they were trying to crawl back into his pelvic cavity!!!


Oh man, what a disappointment.


Had this gentleman actually shown an interest in me over the years, and had he acted as my friend when I had needed him, none of these physical attributes (deficits) would have influenced my burning desire for him. However, as it turned out, he was as ugly on the outside as he had tended to be towards me on the inside!!


Eh voila - ongoing flame of love snuffed out!


Be realistic ladies...are there physical attributes of your Don Juan that are not so beautiful?? Does he have nasty habits that freak you out


Write down a list of all things about him that give you the heebie-jeebies, tape that list to your mirror, and read it to yourself at least twice a day.


Those defects are real, baby, the only things about him that are real, unlike his false promises!!


Image from http://filmnoirphotos.blogspot.com/2009/05/happy-birthday-mary-astor-1906-1987.html

No comments:

Post a Comment