Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sex with a Womanizer...really that great??

In the 2009 movie 'Funny People', Adam Sandler plays George Simmons, a stand-up comedian who has no problem bagging and bedding hot chicks after his performances.
His newly-hired personal assistant is astonished at his success with women, and asks George about his techniques. 
"Don't worry," George tells his assistant, "they always leave dissatisfied."


The belief that womanizers are sexual athletes may actually be a huge misconception, a misconception that leads to womanizers getting even more sex than they deserve. Maybe you ladies out there can email me and tell me some of your own stories...


It is my experience that good sex, really good sex depends upon both you and your partner being able to empathize with one another's experiences. Being able to empathize with your partner during sex allows you to detect the difference between a pleasurable stroke and a painful one.


Womanizers are characterized by their lack of empathy for others! They bed and leave women, sometimes tricking the woman into believing that they are in love with her. Sometimes they are so lacking empathy that they qualify for personality disorders!
The "bedding" is often fast and furious. Don't get me wrong, they want you to have the best time of your life with them, the loudest orgasm ever....but they just don't really have the empathic skills necessary for making phenomenal love.


One outrageous womanizer I fooled around with one evening plumbed my delicate regions with his fingers so fast and furiously that I thought he was digging for oil, or drilling a hole in the road during rush hour traffic! He was unable to make me orgasm without my assistance, but still had the audacity to croon to me afterwards that he hoped that he had given me a special night that I would always remember! Yeah, right, buddy - I got better foreplay when I was 15!


Another womanizer friend I used to have spent so much effort trying to get me to sleep with him that I finally gave in. He was in such a rush to finally consummate his lust that he ended up talking me into doing it in the back of his car. It was over in 2 minutes, it felt awful, and I got leg cramps.


Another womanizing boyfriend I had in college came crawling back to me one evening, sobbing on my shoulder that the woman he'd left me for hadn't turned out to be a very nice person after all. I hadn't had sex in a while, and, thinking what the hell, went back to his place to remind myself of what I was missing. Oh boy, what a waste of time!! I should have stayed home with the vibrator. No orgasm, not even a zing. Bad, bad, bad sex.


There are reasons why women own vibrators until the right, sweet guy comes along:
Vibrators don't cheat on you, they don't burp in your face after sex, they don't fail to make you come, they don't borrow your money and drink all the alcohol in your apartment, they don't ask you to make dinner and then fail to show up.


Then when Mr. Sweet and Wonderful finally does come along, I promise you that the sex will be so much better!!


Take my husband for example... he had only ever had sex with one woman before myself.
I was worried.
Nevertheless, sex with him was instantaneously the best sex I'd ever had!!!
He took his time, he didn't mind spending an hour kissing my nipples, and two hours down there if necessary to make me cum. He refuses to do quickies - he doesn't like to orgasm unless I am orgasming also! Sorry, ladies, he's not for rent!!


Hang in there girls, no sex is better than awful, demeaning, heartless sex, and Mr Nice Guy will show up soon, I promise. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment